Rich of Calif

One fan of vintage California pottery, and his endless travels down the Poppytrail.

10.22.2006

New Arrival in the Blogosphere

I'm a big fan of California pottery...artware and dinnerware produced by California potteries in the middle of last century. I simply cannot walk by a piece of California pottery without picking it up and taking it home. And I have no problem blowing an afternoon surfing the online pottery sites looking at the latest offerings.
Unfortunately my monthly pottery allowance is rather miniscule, and there's no way to buy all the good stuff I see.
Which brings us to the purpose of this blog. When I find a nice piece of California pottery, not an everyday piece but something really sweet, I'll post it here. So you can see it too. And when I learn something new about a California potter I'll post it here. So you can learn too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home