Rich of Calif

One fan of vintage California pottery, and his endless travels down the Poppytrail.

6.24.2007

Goodwill Listing on CPI

I've been tinkering around on the California Pottery Index site this evening, adding Franciscan listings from Shopgoodwill.com. Loading up the Goodwill listings through an iframe seems to work pretty well, but wish the links could open in a new window automatically.
I've mentioned shopgoodwill.com before as a good place to find California Pottery pieces. Their search is a little clunky, and sometimes the pieces aren't described fully, but it still remains a great place to find a bargain.
And I gotta mention, I've been listening to 94.7 The Globe lately. They're a rock radio station out of Washington D.C. And they are very very good. I'm a fan.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can tell you from my experience that GW is a great place to find a bargain. I picked up a William Manker 14" lobed vase in great condition for $5.00 and sold it again on Ebay the next month for $300! (It was too big for my small apartment and I was worried I might break it, etc.)

I never go home without finding some kind of great deal on California pottery. Love your blog! Please keep posting!!

-Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home