Rich of Calif

One fan of vintage California pottery, and his endless travels down the Poppytrail.

12.28.2006

Aztec Coffee Set

Oh yea, its well documented that I am a big fan of the Poppytrail California Aztec line of dinnerware from the late fifties-early sixties. Its my favorite of the Metlox designs. Aztec is pretty hard to come by and so a little pricey.
This coffee pot with six cups currently on eBay is wonderful and should go for about $400.00...figure $300 for the decanter and $20 each for the cups. With the bids sitting at $36 this could be a steal.
So what I would like is for everybody that recieved a Christmas gift from me to please take it back to the store and cash it in for money. And then bring the money to me. Otherwise I won't be able to get a bid down.
Auction closes 12/31.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home