Rich of Calif

One fan of vintage California pottery, and his endless travels down the Poppytrail.

11.07.2006

New Items at Retro Ranger


Been busy creating new California Pottery themes for my Retro Ranger Cafepress store. Some of them are pretty good, IMHO. I've made some shirts for personal use in the past, but have never designed shirts to be sold.
This Kay Finch T-Shirt is a fairly simple design but I think it came out well. Everybody loves "I heart" stuff and I've incorporated that with the classic Kay Finch signature.
You'll also find shirts and other items with an E. A. Batchelder design, there's a design featuring Barbara Willis's trademark pottery style, a couple of different Franciscan designs and of course some designs for my favorite, Poppytrail.
If you like Poppytrail too, check out the Poppy Trailer Trash design. It makes me chuckle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home