Rich of Calif

One fan of vintage California pottery, and his endless travels down the Poppytrail.

7.04.2007

California Pottery Fan Mail

What a nice email to receive:

"This is Pat and Cara. We just wanted to send you a note to say THANK YOU for your website on California Pottery!
It has been a great place for information and link-ins to where the "good stuff" is.
Wow! It is truly designed for the collector, but also, for beginner web surfers like us.
As a matter of fact, I'm not sure how I found you, but I do know how to bookmark, so we'll be able to return again!
We are novice collectors. We are very non-profit: we actually do this for FUN! We are just getting a kick out of where we pick up our knick knacks. Because of your website I have decided my "direction" will be California Pottery.
(Pat loves the Hull, Roseville and Weller stuff.)
I am an amateur American History buff and I truly enjoy reading the history of each pottery house.
We are certainly a talented country. How interesting that free enterprise and such incredible U.S. creativity was given away to cheap and imports.
Well, I dont' want to get on a soap box here!
Thank you, Mr. Tubbs! We appreciate your fine website! It has made our collecting more fun!
Sincerely,
Pat and Cara"


Thank you Pat and Cara. I really appreciate the encouraging words.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home